The Rock Climbing Taster Session is for those who are looking to get their first taste at outdoor rock climbing. We will run…
- Course Details
- What to Bring
The Rock Climbing Taster Session is for those who are looking to get their first taste at outdoor rock climbing. We will run through the basics of climbing safety such as how to fit your harness, helmet and what dangers you might want to look out for.
You will get to climb chosen routes and get a feel for real rock. We will teach you the basics of belaying and then at the end of the day you will get to do your very own abseil.
This is also great for those looking for a fun day out and the session can be tailored to suit all groups!
- Basic safety and awareness
- Basic body movement on rock
- Climb chosen routes
- Introduction to abseiling
- FUN FULED!
- Tailored to suit your needs!
To make the most of your day please bring:
- Warm clothes. (Check the weather please)
- Runners or climbing shoes
- And a hell of a lot of psych!
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing